Get Your Utah Contractor's License Quickly And Easily
Pass or Don't Pay.
You are guaranteed to pass the exam or you don't pay.
Contractor's School is your complete contractor's success center. A total solution to help you pass the Utah contractor exam and establish a successful business quickly and easily using our proven business development services!Â
Our turn-key contractor licensing and exam services have helped over 6,000 contractors obtain their Utah contractor licenses quickly and easily.Â
Passing the contractors exam and obtaining a Utah contractors license is just the beginning of our success formula. We also offer business liability insurance, workerâ€™s compensation insurance, unemployment insurance, surety bonds, vehicle and equipment insurance, payroll services, human resource administration and turn-key marketing services to promote your business.
All designed to keep your business protected, strong and growing. We are the only one-stop contractorâ€™s success center of its kind!
Your Utah Contractor License Starts Here
Get Your License--Build Your Business
We offer the expertise and services you need to start, protect and grow your Utah contracting business all under one roof. Our one-stop shopping saves you time and money, and ensures that you have just one company to answer all your questions and provide fast solutions.
Contractorâ€™s School and its affiliate companies include Integrated Insurance Solutions and Integrated Employer Solutions who collectively specialize in serving all your needs for insurance, workerâ€™s compensation, bonding, payroll administration, human resource compliance and marketing needs specific to the construction industry.
Simple Steps to Build a Successful Contractor Business
- You will be guided through our proven and comprehensive exam preparation and licensing process
- We will help you set-up and register your business and create a legal business entity
- We will complete and submit your application for licensing
- We will help you purchase the required liability and workerâ€™s compensation insurance at the best possible rates
Congratulations, You're a Contractor!
Now that you are ready for business, we will show you how to effectively insure and protect your company and personal assets, including vehicles, tools and equipment, in the most cost effective manner possible.
Our business experts will then show you a simple turn-key system to handle your payroll and payroll taxes quickly, easily and legally to save you time and money.
And finally, our marketing experts will show you an easy system to obtain more customers and grow your business as fast and as big as you desire.
Our comprehensive turn-key services put you in business for yourself, not by yourself.
Contractor's School is your complete resource for exam prep and becoming a successful contractor in the field of your choice, including general contractor, landscaping, roofing, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, concrete, painting, flooring, concrete, excavation and grading, engineering or demolition. Back to top
Contractor Licensing Exam Preparation
Take charge of your future with Contractor's School, Inc. We have the largest library of test preparation material to help you pass your contractor exam the first time.
No matter what contractor license you are aiming for, we can help to expedite this time consuming process.
Our comprehensive training courses make obtaining your license and starting your own contracting business as easy and painless as possible.
We have assisted over 6,000 Utah contractors in obtaining their license. With our expertise, support and material we will help you become a licensed contractor!
Back to top
Business and Law Exam for Utah
All applicants for a Utah contractor licenses are required to take and pass the Business and Law exam, which covers all topics associated with conducting business in the state of Utah. Topics include taxes, record keeping, business practices, requirements, safety and OSHA practices, risk management, building codes, environmental requirements, employee rights, contract law and lien law. We cover all this material in the exam prep course.
Back to top
Setting-Up Your New Business
Our experts will consult with you and assist with establishing the proper business entity for your needs, from a Sole Proprietorship, General Partnership, a Limited Liability Company (LLC), an â€śSâ€ť Corporation or a Corporation. We also help with all of the necessary paperwork and filing, helping you to avoid the confusion of state forms and applications.
For a description and outline of the various business types, click on the links below:
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Back to top
Contractor's School can prepare you to pass any one of the Utah Contractor exams, as well as the Business and Law exam.
Complete Exam Preparation For Any Contractor License
General Engineering License:
- E-100 General Engineering Contractor
- B-100 General Building Contractor
- R-100 Residential & Small Commercial Contractor
- R-101 Non structural Remodeling & Repair
- R-200 Factory Built Housing Setup Contractor
- S-200 General Electrical Contractor
- S-201 Residential Electrical Contractor
- S-210 General Plumbing Contractor
- S-211 Boiler Installation Contractor
- S-212 Irrigation Sprinkling Contractor
- S-213 Industrial Piping Contractor
- S-214 Water Conditioning Equipment Contractor
- S-215 Solar Energy Systems Contractor
- S-216 Residential Sewer Connection & Septic Tank Contractor
- S-217 Residential Plumbing Contractor
- S-220 Carpentry Contractor
- S-221 Cabinet & Millwork Installation Contractor
- S-230 Metal & Vinyl Siding Contractor
- S-231 Rain gutter Installation Contractor
- S-240 Glass & Glazing Contractor
- S-250 Insulation Contractor
- S-260 General Concrete Contractor
- S-261 Concrete Form Setting & Shoring Contractor
- S-262 Gunite & Pressure Grouting Contractor
- S-270 General Drywall, Stucco & Plastering Contractor
- S-271 Plastering & Stucco Contractor
- S-272 Ceiling Grid Systems, Ceiling Tile & Panel Systems Contractor
- S-273 Lightweight Metal & Nonbearing Wall Partitions Contractor
- S-280 General Roofing Contractor
- S-281 Single Ply & Specialty Coating Contractor
- S-282 Buildup Roofing Contractor
- S-283 Shingle & Shake Roofing Contractor
- S-284 Tile Roofing Contractor
- S-285 Metal Roofing Contractor
- S-290 General Masonry Contractor
- S-291 Stone Masonry Contractor
- S-292 Terrazzo Contractor
- S-293 Marble, Tile & Ceramic Contractor
- S-300 General Painting Contractor
- S-310 Excavation & Grading Contractor
- S-320 Steel Erection Contractor
- S-321 Steel Reinforcing Contractor
- S-322 Metal Building Erection
- S-323 Structural Stud Erection Contractor
- S-330 Landscaping Contractor
- S-340 Sheet Metal Contractor
- S-350 HVAC Contractor
- S-351 Refrigerated Air Conditioning contractor
- S-352 Evaporative Cooling Contractor
- S-353 Warm Air Heating Contractor
- S-360 Refrigeration Contractor
- S-370 Fire Suppression Systems Contractor
- S-380 Swimming Pool & Spa Contractor
- S-390 Sewer & Water Pipeline Contractor
- S-400 Asphalt Paving Contractor
- S-410 Pipeline & Conduit Contractor
- S-420 General Fencing & Guardrail Contractor
- S-421 Residential Fencing Contractor
- S-430 Metal Firebox & Fuel Burning Stove Installer
- S-440 Sign Installation Contractor
- S-441 Non-electrical Outdoor Advertising Sign Contractor
- S-450 Mechanical Insulation Contractor
- S-460 Wrecking and Demolition Contractor
- S-470 Petroleum System Contractor
- S-480 Piers and Foundations Contractor