Servicio en Español

Business Setup

New Utah rules allow for most license classification to be obtained without any testing.

We currently offer:

A consultation with a CPA to ensure the correct business entity is selected to maximize tax savings. Prepare and file the Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization with the Secretary of State. Pull all required tax ID numbers required by the State of Utah and DOPL.
Act as Utah registered Agent to receive legal paperwork.

To learn more about getting your license, please contact one of our experts online with our contact form or at 801-467-1900 to get started.


Contractor’s School has assisted over twenty-thousand people to receive and maintain their Utah Contractors License in the past 20 years.

Let's Get Started

Call Us at 801-467-1900

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.